Thursday, July 05, 2007

I am Beautiful Today!

I spent a chunk of my holiday yesterday doing some shopping for some more professional looking clothes. I forgot how much I actually enjoy dressing up and looking good! Today I feel beautiful inside and out with my flowing black skirt, and eye-catching red top. I took extra time to do my hair this morning, and the smile on my face is bright and natural.

It's a good day to look and feel beautiful as I have an interview for a position with the Columbus Metropolitan Library this afternoon. Hopefully they will see past my external beauty to recognize that I am even more stellar on the inside! ;o)

I am wishing that all could feel as beautiful as I do today!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Isn't it amazing how taking some time for our appearance can make us feel so much better?! I think that's half the reason why I fee so much better about myself, because I actually dress professionally and put on my face everyday. Even on weekends, and try and wear something nice and at least the basics in cosmetics. It's amazing what a difference it makes!

Terri said...

Oh, forgot to say hope the interview went well!

Kristy said...

You put on your face everyday? Where does it go in the meantime??? ;o)

I'm getting my hair cut this weekend, so that will add yet more style to my newly enhanced wardrobe. Just in time for vacation and pics with the family!!

The interview went well. I have a second interview on Monday at the branch where I would be working. We'll see what happens!

Cindy said...

I would love to see some of the new outfits you got when you went shopping? Maybe you could model and take some pictures?

I recently discovered that my old favorite store Lerner/New York and Company now does orders online. And they still have amazing sales and deals so I spent $200 and got 6 tank tops, 2 blouses, 2 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, and 3 shirts. It feels good to have new clothes that are bright and colorful and fit and are not faded or worn out. And it doesn't have to cost a fortune either.