Monday, December 06, 2010

My Life is a Musical

My latest posts have included themes relating to music and dancing. I ran across this quote today and something in me resonates positively with the idea of living a musical life:

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
~Plato


What kind of music makes you soar? If not literal music, what is it that brings your soul to life?

Hmmm...phrasing it that way brings up another quote that I recently ran across and immediately fell in love with:

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
~Howard Thurman


I have to say, life is pretty awesome when you're living it fully alive!

No comments: