Saturday, June 02, 2007

Spring Cleaning in June?

Okay, so my calendar is a little off right now, but I'm glad to finally be on the road to catching up with myself! It has been an intense year of working full-time and going to graduate school in my "free time." I am taking the summer off from classes to try to catch up on other things that had been pushed to the back burner during the school year. Essentially, I am now in the midst of attempting a spring cleaning of many areas of my life: housework, personal health and fitness, diet, spiritual life, creativity, relationships, etc. I want to take the time to intentionally devote energy and attention to each of these areas.

It's been many months since my last blog entry, but I hope to get back into the routine. This is the initial entry to say, "I'm back: keep watch for more to come!"

No comments: